Going under the name Ducky, I am currently working alongside all aspects of the real-time pipeline. I came from wanting to work on CGI movies, but have later moved on to being interested in anything real-time.
Being obsessed with performance and optimization, I belive the end-user deserves the absolute best their available hardware can give them, and I strive to keep rendering budgets as low as possible, without ever cutting on the visual fidelity of the scene presented.
Generally I'm used to working with realistic oriented styles in terms of art and design, but I can handle technical tasks surrounding stylized projects.
I'm proficient in both the technical and artistic mediums involved in game development.
- Shaders in HLSL & GLSL, Shaderlab and CG (Surface, post processing)
- Editor or pipeline tools
- Gameplay & debug tools and systems
- Animation systems (MecAnim)
- Modeling (Organic and hard-surface, high- and lowpoly)
- UV unwrapping & packing (Tiled systems, props, lightmap UVs, characters)
- Texturing (Legacy/PBR, Substance suite)
- Animation post processing (Mocap)
- Environmental/props animation (Non-humanoid or biped animation)
- Environment art & scene composition
- Character art
I have hello world'd in atleast 4 different languages, including french. (I don't actually speak french)